We love to publish our readersâ€™ original content, either in response to our stories or having you share your travel experience. You are welcome to blog about any topic as long as it is at least partially related to travel. This includes sharing your experience about traveling with BTS, whether it is good or imperfect.
Use the Submit Your Blog form on the bottom of this page to submit your blog document. It can be either in MS Office, Open Office or PDF format.
Once you submit your story it will be reviewed by one of our editors. If it http://eduaidguru.com/courseworks.html meets our Blog Guidelines (see below) we will create a blogger account in your name and post your blog accordingly. You will receive a password that will allow you to access your account, edit your blog and submit future content.
We will publish your material completely uncensored, as long as it meets the below Blog Guidelines:
- You must submit a blog and not anything else. The term “anything else” includes company websites, product promotional pages, discussion forums, link/doorway pages, and bulletin boards.
- Review and edit your content before posting.
- Copyright laws must be followed. If we suspect that a blog contains duplicate or unoriginal content without giving due credit to the original source, we check it with Copyscape or Google. Blogs found with plagiarized content will not be approved.
- Do not engage in personal attacks, offensive language, or inappropriate comments.Â We reserve the right to edit or delete inappropriate comments.
- Stay on topic and use language that is clear and easy to understand.
- Spam is not allowed.
- When posting information from other people, sites, and sources, always make sure you have received prior permission when required.
This is it from your BTS Blog Team!
Submit Your Blog Form
[contact-form 4 "Share Your Story"]